Global Leadership Summit

Start a Bible study, post your favorite verse, ask questions about the Bible.
Taxmanz
Cruncher
Cruncher

Global Leadership Summit

Postby Taxmanz » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:40 am

Hi, just had an awesome weekend at my local towns version of the Global Leadership Summit run by Willow Creek. What an awesome weekend. The speakers were from all walks of life including David Gergen (Political advisor to 4 US presidents), Bono (I guess I dont need to explain who he is), Bill Hybels, Gary Hamel (Visiting Professor / Director London Business School), Jessica Jackley (Founder of Kiva.org), Harvey Carey (Founder and Senior Pastor of Citadel of Faith Covenant Church, Detroit, MI), Andrew Rugasira (Founder and CEO of Good African Coffee) and Wess Stafford (President and CEO of Compassion International).

All of these people have such amazing stories to tell and such a heart to see God's word and love reach the unreached.

Out of interest, if you have never heard of Kiva.org - go visit the website, it is micro lending to those in need and it really changes lives.

If you have never been to the Global Leadership Summit then I encourage you to sign up for next years.

Matt

USAFA82
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Global Leadership Summit

Postby USAFA82 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:53 am

Looks like it was a very interesting time.

Here's the link if anyone wants to look into it: http://www.willowcreekglobalsummit.com/

Return to “Bible Study & Discussion”