Top 10 for Teams!

GPUGRID.net is a volunteer distributed computing project for biomedical research from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra in Barcelona (Spain). GPUGRID is made of many graphics cards (GPUs) joined together to deliver high-performance all-atom biomolecular simulations. The molecular simulations performed by our volunteers are some of the most common types performed by scientists in the field, but they are also some of the most computationally demanding and usually require a supercomputer.
http://www.gpugrid.net/
pandelta
Veteran Cruncher
Veteran Cruncher

Re: Top 10 for Teams!

Postby pandelta » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:47 pm

Glad to hear it. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon then and get your energy back!

I am doing open zika virus research on my phone at world community grid. All results are public domain. Its a condition of using WCG.
[Image

BiblePreacher
Basic Cruncher
Basic Cruncher

Postby BiblePreacher » Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:34 pm

Yeah, like I said, something I agree with the work. I am not convinced that things like Zika/AIDS/Anthrax were not created by (or found and perpetuated into society) governments and cures are already had. I am not convinced that they are though either. But viruses that come out of places that are targets of population control like Africa, Japan, and China always make me wonder. Its not like I am against them, I just am not for them as much as I would be if it were cancer, TB, CF, or something that doesn't have an 'ethnic' target or didn't come from a place suspected of having one. Not like I am not convinced that they have no cure for some of the other stuff too, like some or all cancers, but I am willing to work on them with my money (investment in electricity to run the computers/phones) when I don't suspect them. And by suspect, I mean that if we, in the public domain, find a cure for what is out there, they who may have created it will not use those findings to create something one off that is harder to cure and more deadly and say it mutated. Like I think they keep doing with the flu and their deadly vaccinations.

BTW, I got a call on Friday that they will call me Monday with a date for surgery. I'll keep you updated as it goes on. I am expecting to be in and out quickly (a day or two) of the hospital once I get in there. After that, I am not sure if this surgery will be a long or short recovery time, but I have been a quick healer even though I am slow on the rebound to gain strength back. We shall see and this too shall pass.
Mike
1 Corinthians 9:16 + Ephesians 6:18-20

pandelta
Veteran Cruncher
Veteran Cruncher

Postby pandelta » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:44 pm

Started up my lonely GTX 670. Won't add much but that is all I got at the moment. POAM@HOME got shut down. I wish GPUGRIG had more AMD work. I have 6 idle cards now with nothing to do but collect dust. :(
[Image

Return to “GPUGRID”