jal2

Welcome to the home of Team Christians. If you have just registered on the board, you MUST post an introduction to gain access to the rest of the forums (it helps to weed out fake registrations). There may already be a welcome thread started for you. Just reply to it and tell us a little about yourself. NOTE: You don't have to be a member of the team in order to post here. All are welcome! Thanks!
jal2
Cruncher
Cruncher

jal2

Postby jal2 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:17 pm

I'm James, and I'm a senior systems analyst at a software company, since 1984, specializing in logistics and product data management software. While most of our customers are involved with military contracts, we are beginning to have a fair number of civilian customers.

I have four children (22, 19, 15, & 11), a wife (I will not tell her age), two cats, and two dogs. My oldest, a daughter, is married with two children and another on the way. My next oldest, a son, is studying to be a youth pastor, in Irving Texas, and has met 'the girl of his dreams'. They are engaged, but the wedding date has slipped for multiple reasons (probably by spring 2009). My third child, a son, has started high school this year, and attends a special ed class due to genetic issues. The youngest, another daughter, is in middle school and likes (demands!) to sit in my lap before going to bed.

I'll probably add more later, if this site allows edits & lets me stay logged on long enough to post.

USAFA82
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: jal2

Postby USAFA82 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Welcome James! Good to see you here :icon_cheesygrin:

Return to “Welcome and Introductions”