Welcome Prickly Angel!

Welcome to the home of Team Christians. If you have just registered on the board, you MUST post an introduction to gain access to the rest of the forums (it helps to weed out fake registrations). There may already be a welcome thread started for you. Just reply to it and tell us a little about yourself. NOTE: You don't have to be a member of the team in order to post here. All are welcome! Thanks!
nanoprobe
Experienced Cruncher
Experienced Cruncher

Re: Welcome Prickly Angel!

Postby nanoprobe » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Welcome Prickly Angel. I never had any girls of my own but I do have 4 (yes 4 lol ) granddaughters ages 4 to 12. They are all precious gifts from God and we spend as much time with them (and my lone soon to be 17 grandson ) as we can.

Proverbs 27:1 Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.

Prickly Angel
Novice Cruncher
Novice Cruncher
Location: Antarctica for southern summer, UK for rest of the year

Postby Prickly Angel » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:33 pm

I wonder about that sometimes, lol. I had a son in 1993 and, sadly, he lived but for 4 days. I know he is with my daughter, looking over her as her guardian angel :). It's got to be said that the Lord does indeed work in mysterious ways!
"Exalt the Lord our God / and worship at His holy mountain, / for the Lord our God is holy." - Psalm 99:9

Prickly Angel
Novice Cruncher
Novice Cruncher
Location: Antarctica for southern summer, UK for rest of the year

Postby Prickly Angel » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 pm

:) I'm not convinced! We believe in "Expect trouble, get trouble" and "Be always prepared for the worst". If she rebels -- well both me and my wife did that and we both ended up with the right partner :icon_razz:. We met at kindergarten now 40 years ago, so go figure!
"Exalt the Lord our God / and worship at His holy mountain, / for the Lord our God is holy." - Psalm 99:9

Return to “Welcome and Introductions”