Hi from Kasur

Welcome to the home of Team Christians. If you have just registered on the board, you MUST post an introduction to gain access to the rest of the forums (it helps to weed out fake registrations). There may already be a welcome thread started for you. Just reply to it and tell us a little about yourself. NOTE: You don't have to be a member of the team in order to post here. All are welcome! Thanks!
kasur
New Forum User
New Forum User

Hi from Kasur

Postby kasur » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:50 am

Name: Kasur
Team: L'Alliance Francophone
Nickname Boinc: you can find me at WCG and others like [AF>France>IDF>Paris]Kasur
Family Info: Single
Bio: 33yo
Interests: Space, health and justice

I'm coming in your team's forum for posting a new topic with news about Formula Boinc 2014. Please tell me where is the best to post, General BOINC Discussion and Other Projects?

Thx

USAFA82
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hi from Kasur

Postby USAFA82 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:34 pm

Hello Kasur and welcome to our forums! General BOINC Discussion and Other Projects would be perfect! Thank you!

littlepeaks
Veteran Cruncher
Veteran Cruncher

Postby littlepeaks » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:06 am

Greetings Kasur, and welcome to the forum. About 5 years ago, my daughter went to Paris with a church group, for a work and witness visit. They helped renovate a small Nazarene church in Paris (sorry, she couldn't remember the name) during the day, and they went sightseeing at night. They did things like tiling the floor (which was in pretty rough shape), redoing the walls, and painting. The city inspector made them redo some of the work -- he said the gas pipe needed to be bright yellow, and the exit door needed to be dark brown, with an exit sign on it.

She said that most of the church members were first or second generation immigrants, many who came from Africa. There was one man there (he now has an IT job) who grew up in a tribe in Uganda. He said when they turned 5-years old, they had to have a tribal design etched into their forehead with needles. Somehow, he was able to escape, and immigrated to France.

My daughter really enjoyed the pastries over there.

Kasur -- I want to wish you a Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année.

lp
Posted from my garage-door opener.

nanoprobe
Experienced Cruncher
Experienced Cruncher

Postby nanoprobe » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:45 pm

Welcome to the forums Kasur. Hope you'll be a regular visitor.

Proverbs 27:1 Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.

Return to “Welcome and Introductions”