rdbrogan

Welcome to the home of Team Christians. If you have just registered on the board, you MUST post an introduction to gain access to the rest of the forums (it helps to weed out fake registrations). There may already be a welcome thread started for you. Just reply to it and tell us a little about yourself. NOTE: You don't have to be a member of the team in order to post here. All are welcome! Thanks!
rdbrogan
New Forum User
New Forum User

rdbrogan

Postby rdbrogan » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:07 pm

Hello, and thank you for allowing me to join a team of fellow Christians!

My name is Randy Brogan (WCG name: rdbrogan) and I live in sunny Florida. I am married with two grown children and have been giving my spare CPU cycles to try to better the world since 2011. I am a Computer Engineer and I build all of my computers (just to make sure I do have spare CPU cycles to donate!)

Thanks again for having me!

USAFA82
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: rdbrogan

Postby USAFA82 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:01 am

Hi Randy! Sorry it took a few days to get your post approved and your account upgraded.

Welcome to the team and to our forums!

Col323
Senior Cruncher
Senior Cruncher

Re: rdbrogan

Postby Col323 » Fri May 02, 2014 1:13 pm

Hi Randy! Thanks for joining us! All the cycles really add up. There's some sort of inner satisfaction or joy that I still get knowing that there are others who want their spare cycles to go to good use. Combine the efforts of many with the wonderful resource of time, and it's amazing to watch what can happen.
Image <-- Click this banner to jump to our team's Folding stats page

Return to “Welcome and Introductions”