USAFA82

Welcome to the home of Team Christians. If you have just registered on the board, you MUST post an introduction to gain access to the rest of the forums (it helps to weed out fake registrations). There may already be a welcome thread started for you. Just reply to it and tell us a little about yourself. NOTE: You don't have to be a member of the team in order to post here. All are welcome! Thanks!
USAFA82
Site Admin
Site Admin

USAFA82

Postby USAFA82 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:07 pm

My name is Mike and I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

I provide computer and network services to businesses and residents in the Pikes Peak region of Colorado. I've been married for over 25 years to my beautiful wife, Fran. I have two kids: My daughter is 19 and enrolled in nursing school. My son is 15 and attends Evangelical Christian Academy (ecaeagles.org).

Bio:
I Graduated from the Air Force Academy in 1982. Flew the B-52G and worked in Command and Control. Stationed at Mather AFB, Castle AFB, Grand Forks AFB, Barksdale AFB, and Sembach AB, Germany. Participated in Operation Provide Comfort (help to the Kurdish people) at Incirlik AB, Turkey. I Left the Air Force in 1995 and started a financial planning business in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Got bored with financial planning and went into the IT (Information Technology) field in 2001. I now own an IT services company in Colorado Springs.

Interests:
I spend a lot of time camping, hiking, hunting, shooting and biking in Colorado.
I also like to play an online game called Guild Wars (http://www.guildwars.com). I'm a member of a Christian Guild called Spirit of Elisha. If you would like to know more about Guild Wars, contact me.
Last edited by USAFA82 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added more info

Return to “Welcome and Introductions”