Digital Disciple

Welcome to the home of Team Christians. If you have just registered on the board, you MUST post an introduction to gain access to the rest of the forums (it helps to weed out fake registrations). There may already be a welcome thread started for you. Just reply to it and tell us a little about yourself. NOTE: You don't have to be a member of the team in order to post here. All are welcome! Thanks!
Digital Disciple
Settling In
Settling In

Digital Disciple

Postby Digital Disciple » Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:17 pm

Hello everyone!

My name is Chris Bradford and I'm 24; currently go to school at ITT-Technical Institute. I'll be graduating in March 2008 with a degree in Computer Science - Network Systems. I currently work with a company called Twelve Horses (web.twelvehorses.com). At Twelve Horses we get companies involved with their customers through email, podcasting, blogging, SMS and many other cutting edge technologies. My job is to provide support for customers who use our program.

I became a Christian April of 2007 at a Calvary Chapel event on Easter. It was at a stadium and my family invited me. I was LDS at the time (my wife still is). Jesus met me in that stadium that day and I was surprised to find out how wonderful a relationship with Jesus could be. I'm still a baby in Christ but I'm growing everyday. My wife is 23 and we currently have no kids.

I donate my computer's unused processor time at http://www.worldcommunitygrid.com to help find cures for diseases. I am on the "Christians" team and my handle at WCG is "Digital Disciple".

I look forward to fellowship in this forum and meeting everyone.

USAFA82
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Digital Disciple

Postby USAFA82 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:02 pm

Hey! Welcome to our new home. Calvary Chapel is awesome! That's how I got saved as well :D

By the way, do you post on the forums at WCG under a different name?

Digital Disciple
Settling In
Settling In

Postby Digital Disciple » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:05 am

I don't. The only places I've ever posted really are on ShoutLife and now here. :)

USAFA82
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby USAFA82 » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:38 pm

Ok, cool! btw, I added you to the "members" group, so you should be seeing the rest of the forums. :)

Digital Disciple
Settling In
Settling In

Postby Digital Disciple » Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:06 pm

Great, thank you!

Return to “Welcome and Introductions”