Wife & I need prayer

Post your praise reports and prayer requests here!
Col323
Senior Cruncher
Senior Cruncher

Re: Wife & I need prayer

Postby Col323 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:18 pm

Thank you for sharing that. God is amazing. He knows us all so well and knows exactly how to speak comfort. He doesn't waste moments. I think it will be interesting when we review our lives on earth to have him point out all the little things he orchestrated.

I don't mean to hijack this thread, but there's a short story I'd like to share. During the last week of my dad's life, he mostly slept and wasn't much for conversation. However, the day before he passed he woke up in the morning, stood up out of bed and told my mom as clear as anything, "Of all the things we've done and places we've gone as a family, the best times were had right here in this house." They had spent 50+ years in that house. You can imagine how much that meant to my mom.

We will keep praying for you both. And the really exciting thing is that there is eternity waiting where there will be no more sickness. We'll have to arrange a Christians Against Cancer forum meetup there!
Image <-- Click this banner to jump to our team's Folding stats page

NAP2614
Cruncher
Cruncher

Postby NAP2614 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:24 pm

Prayer is working. I left my wife for a moment, and when I went back into the room she was gone. After nearly having a heart attack, I found her in the kitchen, no walker or cane or any support. She said I looked tired and she wanted to help. She had bailed out of bed and walked off which the doctors say would never happen.

Praise The Lord

USAFA82
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby USAFA82 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:53 pm

Thanks for sharing that! It is so uplifting to hear when God is working. Praise God!

pandelta
Veteran Cruncher
Veteran Cruncher

Postby pandelta » Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:39 pm

WOW! I love it when God makes a fool of doctors...
[Image

NAP2614
Cruncher
Cruncher

Postby NAP2614 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:35 pm

Greetings,
Update:
Nuplazid has stopped hallucinations, wife knows who I am, knows all her children's names and most of Grand kids. She is completely dependent on me for all things, but can walk with a walker. Her sense of humor has been restored also.
May God get all the glory for the things he has done. God and Nuplazid make quite a team.
Parkinson's and Lewy Bodies have no power.

Neil

USAFA82
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby USAFA82 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:03 am

Praise the Lord! Thank you for sharing this update, Neil!

pandelta
Veteran Cruncher
Veteran Cruncher

Postby pandelta » Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:59 pm

That is fantastic news! I am happy to hear things are going better!
[Image

nanoprobe
Experienced Cruncher
Experienced Cruncher

Postby nanoprobe » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:35 am

NAP2614 wrote:Greetings,
Update:
Nuplazid has stopped hallucinations, wife knows who I am, knows all her children's names and most of Grand kids. She is completely dependent on me for all things, but can walk with a walker. Her sense of humor has been restored also.
May God get all the glory for the things he has done. God and Nuplazid make quite a team.
Parkinson's and Lewy Bodies have no power.

Neil

That is great news. My wife was just diagnosed with Parkinson's and I'm researching trying to stay informed. It was quite a blow after all the progress she has made over the last 2 years with other health issues. We were starting to see the light at the end of that tunnel and now this. Prayers would be much appreciated. Neil, any advise you can offer would also be helpful.

Proverbs 27:1 Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.

pandelta
Veteran Cruncher
Veteran Cruncher

Postby pandelta » Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:24 pm

I am really truely sorry to hear that nanoprobe. Please keep us updated. You all are definitely in my prayers!
[Image

USAFA82
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby USAFA82 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:31 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that, nanoprobe.

Return to “Praise and Prayer”